Subscribe:

Friday, October 7, 2011

Love text messages, love quotes, love SMS, lovely messages, I love you SMS, love greetings, romantic quotes, romantic greetings, romantic quotes

  • Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

     
  • True luv is hard 2 find. Special 1-1 of a kind. But the luv inside of me is true. It appeared the day i met you!

     
  • I asked God 4 a rose & he gave me a garden. i ask God 4 a drop of water & he gave me an ocean. i asked God 4 an angel & he gave me u!

     
  • I believe that God above created u for me to luv. he picked you out from all the rest cos he knew id luv you the best!

     
  • If i died or went sumwhere far i'd write ur name on every star so everyone could look up n see u mean the world 2 me.

     
  • One day youll ask me: whats more important to you, me or your life? ill say my life and youll go and leave without even knowing that you are my life.

     
  • If love were to be taxed, I would be the highest tax payer, you can't buy Love... but you can pay heavily.

     
  • Common sense is common, but... the use of common sense is uncommon !!!!

     
  • Promises are like babies, easy to give hard to deliver.

     
  • You need Money to call someone Honey.

     
  • My girlfriend told me, I should be more Affectionate, so i got two Girlfriends.

     
  • We can see more Grafitti's in girls toilet , WHY ?
    Because their both hands are free.

     
  • Definitions :
    Home : A place where you can scratch where it itches.
    Doctor : A person who cures the ills by pills,
    and kills by his bills.
    LOVE : Loss Of Valuable Energy
    WIFE : Worries Invited For Ever

     
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

     
  • TaLk 2 me wHen i'm boReD, kiSS me wHen i'm saD, hug me wHen i cRy, caRe 4 me wHen i diE, loVe me When i'm sTill Alive...

     
  • It is not being in love that makes me happy... but is being in love with YOU that makes me happy.

     
  • It’s hard to find someone whom you truly love, much less to find someone who loves you as much. When the chance comes, don't ever let go.

     
  • Cherish the person you love, never tell lies or attempt to hurt them because you won't know how important they are until they are out of your life...

     
  • Who cares whether this is a poem or rhyme, I will love you until the end of time...

     
  • A sMiLe tO pUt You On HiGh... A KisS To Set YoUr SouL ALriGhT... WouLd iT bE aLriGhT iF I spEnT ToNiTe BeiNg LovED bY YoU???

     
  • Never WasTe an OppOrtuniTy 2 sAy 'I LoVe U' to Someone u ReaLLy Like, Coz it is noT EvEryDaY u'll mEEt tHe PerSoN WhO hAs tHe MaGic 2 lEt u fAll iN love...

     
  • True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

     
  • Without humor, life sux. Without courage, life is hard. Without love, life is hopeless. Without friends like you, life is impossible!

     
  • FiRsT NiTe, FiRsT SiGhT, I SaW, I KnEw, LoVe's SwEEtEr ThAn MoUnTaiN DeW, A pRoMiSe I mAdE and' WiLL kEEp, 2 LoVe YOU aLwAys~

     
  • LovE is Not HoW LonG U've BeeN 2gEthEr; nOt HoW MucH U've GIvEn oR RecEivE; Not hOw MaNy TimEs U've HeLpEd EaCh OthEr --- Its HoW U VALUE EaCh OtHEr...

     
  • I hÃ¥tê Smî|îÑg jûSt tO prEtêñD î'M ñOt hUrt. î hÃ…tE to gîGglê tO Show î'll ßê okÃ¥Y. î hAtE tO laUgh aFtEr î Cry. í Stìll lovE YOU ßût í'Vé tó SaY gooDbYê...

     
  • Don't regret what you've did, but regret what you never did, go and say 'I LOVE U' to your loved one!

     
  • Love makes life so confusing but without love would you want to live?

     
  • Love Is When You Don't Want To Go To Sleep, Because Reality Is Better Than A Dream.

     
  • WOrLd iS cRueL, LoVe iS bLinD. LoSt iN sAdnEsS, BluR In miND. HeArT iS bRoKeN, fLaMe hAd DiEd. TiMe HaS pAsSeD bUt wHy iS hE... sTiLL nOt mInE...

     
  • No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age.

     
  • Love is like a cloud... love is like a dream... love is 1 word and everything in between... love is a fairytale come true... Coz I found love when I found U.

     
  • It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what hurts more is to love someone, and never find the courage to let them know how you feel.

     
  • It takes a minute to have a crush, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

     
  • I'm scared to fall in love, scared to fall fast, because every time I fall in love... it never seems to last.

     
  • People say you only fall in love once, but when I hear your voice I fall in love all over again

     
  • Love is to think about someone else more times in a day than you think about yourself.

     
  • There are times when I fall in love with someone new, but I always seem to find myself back in love with you.

     
  • The hardest thing you'll ever do is watch the one u love, love someone else.

     
  • Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.

     
  • Always draw a circle around the ones you love, never draw a heart because hearts can be broken, but circles are never ending.

     
  • I'd rather be hated for who I am then be loved for who I'm not

     
  • Trying to forget someone you loved is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

     
  • Dance like no one's watching; sing like no one's listening; love like you can't get hurt, and live like there's no tomorrow.

     
  • LoVe iS LiKe QuiCkSanD - ThE DeEpEr yOu FaLL iN iT ThE HaRdeR iT iS tO GeT OuT.

     
  • You showed me how it is to be loved. Now I know what really love is. 1 day we will be together forever. I can't wait to hold you in my arms again.

     
  • There's a warmth in my heart. It haunts me when U R gone. Mend me 2 ur side and never let go. The more I live The more I know, wat's simple is true, I love you.

     
  • I feel something in my heart, it's like a little flame, every time I see you, this flame lights up, this flame is special for you, because I LOVE YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment