Subscribe:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

New Birthday SMS Messages

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.
Wishing u a Happy Birthday




Its a dedicated ceremony,
an aniversary, but not wedding.
The easy way to tell is
its birthday.
Have a smile in all the way
& have a lovely birthday.


For the world, its just another day,
But for me today is the best day of the year!
.
.
.
.
Happy Birthday my love.




Life is very short,
So enjoy every moment,
Dont lose your confidence
Go always ahead.

Happy Birthday



Today is a day of celebration. Why? Because, years ago on the same day, GOD sent me my
flesh and bone conscience. Wishing my friendly inner voice a very happy birthday.



I know its your birthday today.. I am sure u will give me treat in a big hotel.. so I
shall talk to you in person there, because I don"t know to express my feelings in SMS.


Your birth day is the perfect day to say I care, because you will remeber me when u
certainly make it a big affair, and when you do hold a party... I bet you will be the
one who would care
to make ur special day a costly affair!!!!


Some like Sunday Some like Monday, But i like Your Birthday.Happy Birthday my sweetheart


Many many happy returns of the day and May u Live long as Long as more Than Devil.

0 comments:

Post a Comment